Image Map

Tropical the Island Breeze, Bahamas

A week ago, I went to the Bahamas...

Never would I have imagined that an opportunity to go would come up, but when it did, I simply couldn't turn it down.

It all began when one of our friends from Spain asked if anyone else wanted to go...and before we knew it, a huge group of us signed up. 47 of us to be exact. And we all represented different countries from Canada, Spain, France, UK, Colombia, to Peru. An international affair and a memory to last a lifetime.

We cruised with Royal Carribbean and it was a phenomenal experience. It was an all inclusive trip for a great rate. We cruised the first day and on the second day we docked in Coco Cay, and it was the cutest little islamd ever!! Hammocks everywhere...barbeque for lunch...a cute little marketplace...it was a truly amazing place.

 

 

 
 

We sailed all night and by the third morning we landed in Nassau. That day we did a city tour...enjoyed the beach...went banana boating....and hit up Sr. Frogs at night! It was a trip I'll never forget, from dancing on stage with the girls to national anthem contests at the pool....hands down, easily one of the best trips I've been on!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

In order to (better) preserve these memories, I decided to document the whole trip by film. And this is the video that was born, one that I call my masterpiece. I'm no professional but this is one of my passions. This video is one of my best and it was a lot of fun to create but most importantly, it serves as piece of nostalgia for the weeks, months, or even years to come.

I named it "One Last Time" because it was our last big UCR family get together before we all have to return to our own countries...I hope you enjoy it. :)

One Last Time

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks like so much fun! But dam that's a huge group of people! I love your outfits by the way! I love anything with stripes!

    Mo | ollivandermo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was absolutely amazing. :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time - the grass is always greener. Even though I'm up in the snow, I miss the sun and the surf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is so beautiful though! I"m so jealous! If I had more money, boy I would get a ski pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas! What fun! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really gorgeous! And it was really cheap sailing out of Port Canaveral! Definitely recommend it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected