Image Map

Cross Country Roadtrip

We are finally settling in after a 25 hour long drive/road trip from Southern California to Vancouver, BC. I drove for a good, long 30 minutes while my boyfriend drove for about 24.5 hours....In my defense, I was better at being the passenger...not that I'm not good at driving.....anyways.

Essentially the whole trip consisted of 4 Costco gas ups/bathroom breaks + 1 overnight stop at a friend's house (+2 cats) + 1 forest fire + more bathrooms breaks...because apparently my bladder is teeny tiny. Everything else that occurred was not captured because 1) I was exhausted and 2) We were going crazy.


Transformers....roll out.








7 comments:

  1. You're like me, I'm a better passenger than I am a driver, just because I don't like driving. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's the endless stretch of road that puts me to sleep...

      Delete
  2. Cute cat!!

    I invite you to my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like me and my boyfriend regardless of whether or not we're driving for several hours or to the grocery store, haha. Looks like a lot of fun. Enjoy Canada! I can't wait to see more updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will keep updating as I go :-)

      Delete
  4. Great pics & awesome roadtrip! I can't drive at all, so I wave of my guilt by being a fantastic passenger ie. unwrapping food and offering drinks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I did! That's what I'm good for, feeding the food!

      Delete

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected