Image Map

Canada, you are breathtaking

"Canada is probably the most free country in the world where a man still has room to breathe, to spread out, to move forward, to move out, an open country with an open frontier. Canada has created harmony and cooperation among ethnic groups, and it must take this experience to the world because there is yet to be such an example of harmony and cooperation among ethnic groups. "
-Valentyn Moroz

Pacific Rim National Park Reserve, British Columbia
{via}

Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta
{via}




Banff National Park, Alberta{via}

Jasper National Park, Alberta
{via}

Point Pelee National Park, Ontario
Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Nova Scotia
Auyuittuq National Park, Nunavut
{via}

"We have it all. We have great diversity of people, we have a wonderful land, and we have great possibilities. So all those things combined there's nowhere else I'd rather be."
-Bob Rae

9 comments:

  1. Justina, thank you so much for showing us these wonders! It's a beautiful place, seem so calm and peaceful - the silence there must be amazing.
    Hope you are well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to visit Banff national park. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 new places on my to go list! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... that's just gorgeous! Have you been to any of those places? I would love to go!!

    Hey btw... I'm hosting a giveaway.
    herringbone wool clutch GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Canada. Also i know Canada is the best, the freedom and everything. Go Canada Go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely breathtaking! I have a friend that lives in Alberta, it's insanely beautiful...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully I shall have the chance to see this country in the future! Photos are absolutely stunning! I like your blog btw! :) Thanks for commenting at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very true! I've enjoyed each of my trips to Canada, and have always found the people very open and welcoming.

    And Jasper National Park is one of my favourite places in the world! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected