First day out of school and this is what I did...
Today marks the end of the school term.
- The end of 6 am mornings.
- The end of 1.5 hours bus rides to school (with 3 connections)
- The end of
stuffing my face...okay that probably won't stop.
Today also marks the start of many good things to come.
- The start of moving homes (and packing)
- The start of packing for a California vacation
- The start of packing for 6 months work/play in Florida
- The start of free time for:
- rock climbing
- exploring rock climbing areas with friends
Because I didn't actually have time to create a new years resolution in January, I have decided that with my free time this summer, I will tackle my summer to-do list.
- Become a stronger climber outdoors
- Start trail running
Actually that's all I've got right now...